Margaret is a skills coach who successfully guides people to find achievable goals to overcome barriers and challenges, to create a life of balance, grace, power and wisdom.
A consultative interview with prospects, is conducted over the phone or in my office to determine the readiness to invest the time in coaching, the ability to know coaching is the best choice, and the ability to make the decision to sign up for coaching.
The prospect is asked:
- How your life is now?
- How do you want your life to be?
- How are you going to get from the way your life is now to where you need your life to be?
- What do you want to change in your life to get to the way you need your life to be?
- How will you feel when you experience success and balance?
Some of the benefits that you can realize through life coaching include:
- Guidance to help you make better choices and improve your decision-making skills
- Renewed strength to manage stress and anxiety
- A life-long model for setting goals to create a life of balance
- A support system to help you overcome challenges hindering personal growth
- A partner to celebrate with you your successes and positive change
Do you ever feel lost, like you are at an intersection with no one around to guide you in the right direction?
New Beginnings Coaching
for a free 30 minute Life Coaching session